7 April, 2015
Posted in : Uncategorised on by : Pete
Love Eton Mess and this is a slimming World friendly version of the same. The syns are only for the meringue, we use a nest per person at 2.5 syns but feel free to use less and make it "better" if you prefer.
Servings 2 people
- 1 punnet Strawberries Chopped into chunks (Keep a couple whole for decoration)
- 1 pot Muller Lite Strawberry Yoghurt
- .5 pot Quark I find ASDA the nicest for this
- 2 meringue nests crushed into chunks
- OK, this is so simple, there are very few steps. Mix the yoghurt and quark then add the chopped strawberries and stir then fold in the crushed meringue.
- Serve in a large wine glass and top with a couple of halved strawberries. Eat before the meringue loses its crunch